As everyone knows, Nick and I just moved into a new home! (SO EXCITING!!!) AND with the new home, means a new ward. I was so nervous to move into a new ward and get to know a whole bunch of new people! Tuesday night, Nick and I were home, just watching a movie (ok, I was actually sleeping on the couch) and someone knocked on our door. It was about 9:40 pm. I was so out of it that I had NO clue what was going on. So, Nick got up and answered the door. There were three of the sweetest girls from our ward. Every year they have a ladies-only halloween party. They had come to bring me an invitation! SO THOUGHTFUL! The plans were for tonight, Thursday. Every year, all of the ladies dress up in their best witch costume and go out to eat at Johnny Carino's. I couldn't wait to go from the second they told me about it! So Wednesday I made the preparations for my witch costume. I made a tutu out of tulle, wore purple and striped tights, and shredded my shirt. AND I can't forget the witches hat! The outfit turned out so cute! We had a really good turnout and the night was a BLAST!!! It was so good for me to get out of the house and spend an evening with such a fun group of women!!! THANKS SO MUCH Katie, Amy, and Lauren for the invite! You guys are the best! Here are some cute pics from the night.
All the Girls
Katie and Me
Some of the girls at Johnny Carino's. Amy, Kim, Katie, Me
Lauren, Katie and Me
All the Girls
Katie and Me
Some of the girls at Johnny Carino's. Amy, Kim, Katie, Me
Lauren, Katie and Me What a fun night!!! Thanks guys!
7 comments:
That is such a fun night!!! Looks like you had a blast, and lets be honest. You make one hot witch!
How fun! I wish I was more out going like the merrill family! You guys are just so darn likable!! LOVE YOU!
how fun! i'm nervous to go to our new ward too! i hope it's better than the one we were in before...they weren't very friendly! oh well! You're costume is really cute!
Kels!! I love the house! I think the kitchen you chose is the exact way I would do my own! I love the cream/white cubbords. So if one day you come to my house and it looks like that.... just know I just want to be like you!! ha ha.
sooooooo fun! AND your house is amazing!!!!!!! I can't wait to see it in a few weeks.
OKay how freaking cute is that?? You are so cute, your skirt and everything!
We would be happy to teach you about couponing. Just let us know when works best for you.
Post a Comment