Ok, so I've been seriously slacking with the blog. What's new, right?! haha So here's a much needed post of the past few weeks. And sorry, but it's gonna be a long one.
We'll start with Christmas. This year Nick and I got to spent Christmas morning at our own home with just the two of us! It might sound boring, but it was alot of fun. We were both really excited to open the presents we got for each other! Here's a few pictures...
We'll start with Christmas. This year Nick and I got to spent Christmas morning at our own home with just the two of us! It might sound boring, but it was alot of fun. We were both really excited to open the presents we got for each other! Here's a few pictures...
Our Christmas tree and the mother load!
Me, Nick, and Spud Christmas morning
Me and Nick getting ready to head to one of the MILLION christmas parties!
My GORGEOUS sisters! Shalay, Dev, me.
My CUTE nephew Brody
Gaby girl and Unca Nick
All the kids in my family
My ADORABLE neice Afton
SO funny! My bro-in-law Russ (read the shirt)
Christmas money! YA!
Hailey, me, Katie
Well, that's it for the Christmas post... Vegas post COMING SOON!!!
OH YA!!! Before I forget, I've never posted a pic of our ADORABLE puppy, Spud. So, here ya go
LOVE HIM!
2 comments:
can it be?? you finally updated!! :) just kidding! looks like you guys had a fun first christmas in your new home! it looks gorgeous by the way! i still want to come see the rest of it. can't wait to see vegas pictures! and i am having a baby shower-invites are being made as we speak. so hopefully you can come! :)
Gaul! its about time you update! hahah jk. You look so cute and happy :) ... miss you buddy
Post a Comment