Thursday, January 7, 2010

Las Vegas!!!

For part of our Christmas, Nick's parents took the family to Las Vegas. I think they wanted to do one last family trip before Nick's brother, Tanner, leaves on his mission. It was SUCH a fun week! The girls shopped and the boys golfed. We got to go to Lance Burton, the magician, and The Cirque De Soleil show, KA. It was a blast. And yes, of course we did a little gambling. We left Monday morning and drove all day long! It was a long day, but still alot of fun watching movies and getting to hang out with everyone. Tuesday the girls shopped while the boys golfed at Primm Valley Golf Club. Tuesday night we went to Lance Burton. Wednesday the girls shopped while the boys golfed. That night we ate a DELICIOUS dinner at Cheesecake factory. We were all so tired after dinner that we went back to the hotel and watched a movie. Thursday we had our couples golf tournament. It was a blast! The teams were #1: Joe L. and Karlene #2 Tanner and Hailey #3 Bracken and Katie and #4 Nick and me. Travis was our Caddy! :) Needless to say... we lost! Nick's parents were the winners. And even though we lost, it was still a lot of fun. After golf, we went, you guessed it, SHOPPING!!! After shopping we went to KA. It was so amazing! It's incredible what those people can do! I only screamed about 47 times! haha Then Friday we drove home, stopping in St. George to do a little more shopping! It was a lot of shopping, but a lot of fun! It was really nice to be able to get away for a week. Thanks Joe L. and Karlene for such a FUN week!

Here are some pics from the week:

Me and Nick waiting for Lance Burton to start. He made a flippin' CORVETTE disappear!!! REALLY bored waiting for the show to start Me on the strip

Nick and his dad golfing
Nick golfing

Me and Nick heading to the couples golf tournament. All us girls bought matching Argyle vests!

Waiting for KA to start. Don't mind the ugly golfing outfit, hair, and makeup... I guess this is what you look like after a long, cold, windy day!

Bracken, Katie, Me, and Nick at KA

I'm thinking "When in the heck is this thing gonna start!?" and Nick's apparently a little afraid of the scary men jumping off the walls around us! AAAH!
After KA. Once again... HORRIBLE outfit!

Eating at the Rainforest Cafe after KA

What a FUN week! Thanks again everyone!!!

6 comments:

Taunya Spaulding said...

looks like a fun trip! I want a vacation so bad!! Ps I love the golfing outfits!! I want one-seriously! they are freakin cute!

Unknown said...

What a fun trip. Did Spud survive without his mom and dad?

Unknown said...

Vegas Casino Online where you will find all the action and excitement of Las Vegas. Over 80 online casino games and great progressive gambling rooms, las vegas clubs.

The Searles said...

Spud is so cute! I didn't know you guys got a dog. Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas, it was fun seeing you at the family party, and can't wait to see more of you soon when we move there!

Jordan said...

Vegas is so fun! I want to go! You always look so cute! Looks like you guys had fun!

devrie said...

I MISS YOU! POST MORE! HOW DO YOU DO THAT THING THAT TELLS YOU WHEN PEOPLE HAVE POSTED?! I'M SUPER COOL!