Thursday, January 26, 2012

It's Been Awhile.....

I know it's been forever since I've posted!  I just have about a million pictures I'm trying to go through/pick from and it's taking awhile.  Just a quick update, Christmas and New Years was great!  Busy, but great!  It flew by.  Makoy is now 16 almost 17 months old!! I can't believe it!  He has 12 teeth and is working on some more.  He is so active and busy and is really starting to talk.  His favorite words; No and Ball.  The first one is my favorite...... (eye roll)  He is running like crazy and exploring everything he can get his little hands on or into.  He loves to climb on everything too.  He's such a good boy and the happiest kid I know!  We love him!  We also added another member to our family.  Her name is Remi and she is a Goldendoodle.  She is the best dog!  She's still a puppy, so we're kind of struggling with the chewing, but she has been so good with Makoy.  His favorite thing to do is ride her.  Oh boy.....  Anyways, that's a quick update.  I'll get some more details and pictures on here soon!

1 comment:

devrie said...

Yay! Even though I see you all the time, I still love updates! Love that boy and love you!