

Nick is officially DONE with school!!! He will graduate from Weber State in Ogden, UT. He is getting a degree in Marketing. It's so exciting for him to be able to move on to bigger and better things. He's really excited to get to start looking for and pursuing a career. He told me that when he gets a good job and he's done with school that we can get our own house!!! GO HONEY, GO!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

And last, but not least, I am officially a brunette! Yep, I got the guts up and finally did it! It's pretty drastic but I love it and I think Nick does too! Hopefully you guys like it as much as I do!

6 comments:
YAY!! You updated!! I love the pics! And I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!!
First things first-your hair looks really cute. Was it hard adjusting from a blonde to a brunette? I went blonde once and colored it back a few days later!
Congrats to Nick for being done with school. I cannot wait until my Nick is done-for good!
And I like the new car. Now you have enough space for a baby...!?()*%$#@!
Wow! Your hair is so dark... Its cute though and I bet it feels so healthy...
Love ya.
kels-ever heard of a camera?! update your blog!! :-) jk! I know things have happened in your life worth blogging about!! :-)
You are like me...always changing the hair...it's great..I like the new cut...super cute :)
Post a Comment