So I've been kinda bad at keeping this thing updated... Sorry everyone! Not a lot has happened in the past couple of months! Nick is still looking for a job and thanks to the GREAT economy, there isn't a whole lot out there. :( But we're still staying upbeat! If anyone knows of any Marketing/Sales jobs, let us know!
Me and Nick have been living in his parent's house since May of '08 and we're FINALLY looking for our own home! It's definitely time! It's been a really exciting experience for both of us. Alot of stress but alot of fun! We're both pretty scared, but it's fun to be able to go through it together!
Ok, so I just have to brag for a minute! I HAVE THE GREATEST HUSBAND EVER! He is such a hard worker and he is so patient. He really makes me such a better person! He is always so understanding and even when I'm going crazy and I don't make any sense, he tries to understand. He is so motivated and driven. He's always positive no matter what "trial" we are facing. I love you Nick... Not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you. Thank you so much for just being YOU!
The Hancock Family.
1 day ago
2 comments:
holy smokes! you updated! good! i know what you mean about nothing going on in our lives right now!! I guess I'll see ya in boise!
yay! an update! cute background. I think Nick's a pretty good guy, too. Love ya!
Post a Comment