Today is my best big sister's 26TH BIRTHDAY!!! I can't even believe it! I had the day off of work, so I got to spend the WHOLE day with her! It's been so much fun! First we went to Don's Nails in Idaho Falls and got a much needed pedicure! They turned out so cute!
Mine are the pink ones. Dev's look black, but they're really not. AND we have twinner flowers! ha Just kidding... Then we met Nick and McDonalds for lunch and got to watch the boys play on the big toy! Brody only got beat up by a girl once. Haha Then we ran some errands, watched a movie and MAYBE took a short nap. :] It's been a really good day!
PLUS! NICK FINALLY GOT A JOB!!!!! I'm so excited! We really are blessed. Nick's been so patient! Me, not so much, but he definitely has! He starts TOMORROW! I can't even believe it! He's going to be a salesman/marketer for Volm Bag Company. His dad and uncle work there too so I think he's really going to like it! We're still on the hunt for a house and enjoying every minute! CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE MY VERY OWN HOUSE!!!!!
3 comments:
You didn't work thursday?? LUCKY!!you and your sister are so cute! it reminds me of me and my sister! Sounds like you had a fun day! Sorry we bailed on you and nick this weekend! I would really like to do something though so we'll just plan something soon!!!
Oh Kelsey...you updated...how fun! cute pictures!
those are so sweet toes...and some freaking wicked carpet :)
Post a Comment