Wednesday, May 6, 2009

:(

WARNING: WHAT YOU'RE ABOUT TO READ MAY BE EXTREMELY DEPRESSING......
Ok, so maybe not for everyone else, but for me, this post is definitely going to be depressing! Nick got a job with Volm Bag Co. in Idaho Falls, which is REALLY exciting, but with the new job comes training. This week and next, ya that's right, the FOURTH through the FIFTEENTH, Nick is in Wisconsin... BOO! :( I might be being a baby but I don't care. I miss him so much! It's crazy! He's been gone before on golf trips and things but for some reason this trip has been alot harder on me than any of those trips! I'm just praying that these two weeks will fly by... (Cross your fingers.....) I guess the good thing about this trip is that Nick will have alot of free time which means alot of golf! This Saturday he gets to go to 4 of the top 20 courses in the nation. And OH is he lovin' it! Plus he's pretty psyched about having 2 beds and 8 pillows in his hotel room ALL to himself! Haha I love ya hun and I can't WAIT for you to come back!!! :]


OH! And I better give everyone an update on the house. Our plans just got approved by the HOA in CarriageGate which means everything's a go! We just got our final plans today and we apply for the permit this week. Our builder, Leland Jensen, said we should have the permit by the beginning of next week so HOPEFULLY we'll have a hole dug by the end of next week!!!! YAY!!!!

2 comments:

devrie said...

AWESOME! Not Nick being gone, but the house. Did you decide what fun projects to work on yet?

Taunya Spaulding said...

Don't worry-these next few weeks will go by really fast! If you get bored you can call me!