Thursday, May 21, 2009

OUR HOLE!!!

FINALLY!!! WE HAVE A HOLE!!!! This is going to be a short post, but I wanted to update everyone and let you know that the building process has officially begun! We are so excited to finally have our own little home!!! Hope you enjoy the pic!!! Keep checkin' in to see any updates!!!

7 comments:

Taunya Spaulding said...

OH!! JUST LOOK AT YOUR BEAUTIFUL HOLE!!!! :) That's so exciting and I am SOOOOO jealous!!!!

Stacey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacey said...

I love it!

Unknown said...

WOOO HOOO !!!! You have a hole I am so glad !! and wish I had even a shovel to dig a hole !!! CONGRATS !!!

Derek and Laressa Hanni said...

sinHey Kelsey this is Laressa stummbled apon ur blog. How exciting!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS on your hole! It must be super exciting but stressful. I hope things get done quick for you guys and that they go as planned. Getting your first home is a HUGE milestone i think. I felt so grown up when we bought our first home. It's such a great blessing to be able to that. COngrats again. I'm excited to see your updates!!!:)

Salty Gal said...

Super cool! Where is this at?