Here is another update on our home! FINALLY!!!! I can't even believe it's finally here, but our house is 99% done! I can't say 100% because there are a few odds and ends that need to be finished like touch-up paint but it's SO close to being done it's CrAzY! I never thought it would actually be here, but it is! And let me just say, that it is better than we EVER imagined! It has been so much fun to be able to watch everything progress, and we've honestly loved every minute of it! I have a lot of pictures, so I'm going to attempt putting together a slide show... Wish me luck!
9 comments:
Kels!!! It is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love it. Can't wait to see it in person!!! Love ya
wow! i love the kitchen! how exciting
Oh my goodness! I can't wait to see it in person! It is sooooo cute! I love the kitchen! And the painting! Great job you guys! Congrats on a job well done. Love ya.
KELS !!! your house is amazing !!!! set us up for a date for a show, we will be down this weekend !
Your house is beautiful!! I love your kitchen cabinets and your bathroom cabinets. I love the dark and light contrasts you chose! How exciting, I bet you can't wait to move in!
CUTE! Love your kitchen!!
Thanks everyone!!! You're sooo sweet! We love it too! You'll all have to come and see it in person! It's WAY better!
Your house looks amazing!
I had no idea you had a blog! Wow, your house looks great! (I am so jealous.) Love you guys!
Post a Comment