I am so ready for spring also! Hey sorry we had a coupon class when you couldn't come, but I will totally do one for you and Devrie whenever you want just give me a call. Love ya.
Nick and I have been married for a little over 3 years! WOW! Has the time flown! It has definitely been the time of our lives! We just had a sweet baby boy named Makoy on September 10th and we love him SO MUCH! We have a little dog named Spud. He's the best dog in the world. And that's our family! We just built a home in Idaho Falls and we're lovin' every minute! Hope you enjoy our blog.
3 comments:
i know! where is spring already!!! I get so mad every time i go outside to start my car in the morning and there is freaking new snow on my car!!! :)
Agreed! I am so sick of winter. I seriously think I complain about it everyday! I might have to still your post idea and post to my blog. LOVE IT!!
I am so ready for spring also! Hey sorry we had a coupon class when you couldn't come, but I will totally do one for you and Devrie whenever you want just give me a call. Love ya.
Post a Comment