Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Update

Just an update... (it's gonna be a short one)
I am OFFICIALLY out of my first trimester! YAY! It's hard to believe but I couldn't be more excited. The nausea is mostly gone (I have my bad days still, they're just farther apart.) Now, instead of nausea, I've been getting horrible migraines! BOO! If anyone has some secret remedy, PLEASE tell me ASAP!!!
Anyways, I feel like I'm starting to show a little bit, but no one else really sees it. I think that's a good thing. Maybe I won't get too gigantic (yeah right!)
And I'm 14 weeks? I think? Maybe 15? I don't know. I have a doctor's appt. next week and then the next one after that, we'll get to find out WHAT IT IS!!! YAY! I can't wait! Nick really wants a boy and that makes me want a boy (then the pressure's off). I told the doctor at my last appt. that if it's a girl, he'll have to put me and Nick in different rooms and tell us seperately so I don't have to see his reaction! haha Just kidding. Nick will love it no matter what it is!
I'll keep you posted once we have more info!
P.S.... WHERE THE HECK IS SPRING? IT'S STILL NOT HERE! GAWL! All I'm asking is for 60 degree weather! Is that too much to ask?

3 comments:

Echo said...

I am so excited for you! Don't worry, everyone will notice soon enough. And don't get mad when you are as big as a whale and someones say, "hey are you expecting?" You just want to say..."geez, I sure hope so!" And 60 degrees?? come visit us!

Taunya Spaulding said...

oh! i can't wait for you guys to find out what you're having! that was the most exciting part about being pregnant for me! Nick will be excited no matter what! :) for the migraines?...you are allowed to take tylenol-(you probably already knew that) it didn't necessarily work for me but if you got some ginger pills (chewable) that might help. it did for me-fyi-they were disgusting but it was better than being sick! :) hope everything goes well at your next appt!! :)

charly said...

I am so excited for you! It's so crazy that you are having a little baby! I am totally wanting spring too! omg. i am so tired of the stupid frost my husband scrapes off in the mornings. hahaha ;) I want t-shirts and shorts! NOW!
Well Miss you buddy! can't wait to hear what it is :)