Monday, May 10, 2010

LosInG mY mInD!!!

Yes people! It's true... I'm officially losing my mind! I blame it on the pregnancy. Everyone keeps telling me it's normal, but it's driving me CRAZY! I don't know how much longer I can stand it. I feel like I just keep getting more and more stupid every day! I always forget everything. It's seriously so frustrating. I hope I eventually get my mind back. Not to be completely negative, we've actually gotten quite a few laughs out of my stupidity and airheadedness. For example, I lose my phone about 10 times a day, clean the same thing twice, forget if I've taken a shower or not, etc, etc, etc. It's pretty sad. At least it brings some entertainment, right?

On another note, I've had a lot of people ask me for "baby bump" pictures. I'm gonna tell ya, I'm not a big fan. BUT, for my biggest fans (haha), here ya go. I hope you enjoy my fatness! This just might be the one and ONLY "baby bump" picture you see. If you wanna see it, you have to see it first hand! ENJOY!
I am 23 weeks and still goin' strong. I've been feeling really good too. FINALLY! The baby preparations haven't even started yet. We still haven't bought anything, but we're seriously thinking about it. HA We'll get around to it eventually I guess.

6 comments:

Stacey said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your baby bump picture! I need to see it first hand though. But lets me honest, you look amazing! And as for the being dumb part, mine never came back. Still dumb! Haha! Love ya

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Finally a pic. You have to keep them coming, you will be glad you did when you look back. You look great and Im glad you are feeling better too.

devrie said...

i just love you. you are one amazing person! for some reason (no i'm NOT pregnant, quit it.) that pic of your belly got me all choked up. my sweet sis is growing up! you're going to be such an outstanding mother. love you so so much.

Taunya Spaulding said...

kelsey! you seriously look so cute!! and don't feel too stupid-i forgot things all the time too! and it seemed like i dropped everything!! it was fun seeing you and your house the other day. I really needed to get out of my house!! :)

Unknown said...

YOU ARE SO SO SO CUTE !!!!! oh man i sure miss you and i cant wait to see this cute little tummy of yours in person !!! LOVE YOU GUYS !!

charly said...

OMG! you look so cute! freakin miss your face!