Thursday, June 17, 2010

My Golfin' Hubby

As you all probably know, Nick is what I like to call a Golfing Fanatic! He loves it! (Almost as much as me!) ha Just kidding. I think I've mentioned before that Nick is a panelist for Golf Digest. He basically gets to travel to amazingly nice golf courses and play them for free. Then he rates the courses for Golf Digest Magazine. He loves it!! It's actually really fun to be able to go to the courses with Nick. A couple of weeks ago we got to take a trip to Coeur D'Alene and play a few courses. We went with Nick's friend, Dave, and Nick's mom, dad, and brother. We all rode in Dave's sweet Honda mini-van. HAHA It's about an 8 hour drive but it actually went by pretty fast. We left Sunday and came home Wednesday. We played two courses on Monday and Tuesday and were supposed to play a course Wednesday, but it was pouring rain. We still went to the course and rode around in carts just to check it out. It was a really fun week. Here are a few pictures of our adventures!


Dave (Nick's friend), Nick, and Tanner (Nick's bro)
Joe L. (Nick's dad), Tanner (Nick's brother), Dave (Nick's friend), Nick
I have a few more pictures, but my computer is unbelievably slow! Sorry guys...

Nick's little brother, Tanner, also just left on his mission to Dallas, Texas. I'll post more about that soon.

Now for the pregnancy update: I'm 29 weeks along and feeling great. This little guy is definitely active. He moves all day long and loves to hang out underneath my right rib cage. It's fun to be able to feel him move. Just a couple more months and he'll be here. I don't know whether to be excited or terrified! haha I can't wait!

2 comments:

Taunya Spaulding said...

good luck to tanner on his mission! alex leaves pretty soon as well!! i'm glad nick had fun golfing! i want to see more belly shots girl! :)

devrie said...

great post, kels! love ya...awesome pics, too.