This past weekend was JAM PACKED!! We were so busy doing a million things! It was a really good weekend though. First: WE HAVE GRASS!!! We have to have our yard in by September, and decided that we wanted to put sod in instead of actually planting grass. Nick worked his butt off all weekend and got it all done! And we absolutely LOVE IT! Thanks so much to everyone that helped. We REALLY appreciated it! It really sucks when you're 8 months pregnant and all you can do is sit on the porch and watch everyone working, sweating their heads off. (For some reason, Nick WOULD NOT let me help... ) Thanks so much for all of your hard work hun. It really paid off. Here are a few pics from our sod-laying.

Spud watching everyone work. He really likes the hammock. (SPOILED!)
Spud LOVES the new grass. It ended up looking really good. We didn't order quite enough sod, so we have a little bit
more work to do, but we still love it!
Also this weekend, I had my first baby shower. My amazing friends Haili and Audra threw it for me. Thanks girls! It was so cute and so much fun to see everyone. We just talked and talked. It was a blast! Thanks so much for coming guys! You're the best!
On top of all of this, I went to a ladies night with a few of my friends. We made necklaces. It was so much fun! (Even though it TOTALLY kicked my butt!) Here is a pic of the necklace. I don't mean to brag, but I'm pretty dang proud.
And, last, but not least, everyone's been asking for "baby bump" pictures. I have to be honest, I don't love "baby bump" pictures. Don't get me wrong, when I see pics of other people, they're super cute. I just don't love pictures of me when I feel like a WHALE! Don't worry though... Nick loves the "baby bump" pictures too. So, against my will, I got some taken. They're not quite ready, but when they are, I MIGHT post one! ha I guess we'll have to see.
2 comments:
the grass looks awesome! I hated it when John wouldn't let me help with anything!! I felt so helpless!! i always came back with "well, maybe i'll go into labor early!" RIGHT!!! :)
I would really love to see a baby bump picture! But, i'm with you on the whole idea about them-they are cute, but on other people!! But you do look good! :) hope you had a fun time at your shower and got lots of good stuff! :) take care and hang in there! you're almost done!
um, is that a hint? ok i get it! love ya.
Post a Comment