Geez! Why is it that the summers seem to absolutely FLY BY? We have been staying super busy and have had alot going on. Last week was a little bitter sweet for me.
I had a Doctor's appointment on Wednesday. I'm 37 weeks along and everything looked good. I got "checked" for my first time (SICK! YUCK! EW! BOOOOO! OUCH!) As you can tell, I didn't particularly like it. I wasn't dialated but he said I was 60% efaced (I think that's how you spell it...) I'm glad that I'm progressing, even if is is slowly but surely. Needless to say, I will not be getting checked again until I absolutely have to. I'm thinking 41 weeks if I don't have a baby yet. Everything's looking good with Baby Higham. We still don't have a name, and probably won't until we see his handsome little face. Here are our top 3. Let me know what your favorite is!
#1: Tripp (My Fave)
#2: Hagen (Nick's Fave)
#3: McKoy (Our Compromise)
AND, Last Wednesday was our BIG #3!!! Yep, me and Nick have been married for 3 WHOLE years! Wow! It has flown by! I know everyone says this, but it seriously has been the best 3 years of my life. We've had our ups and downs, but he's still with me, and I am SO grateful! I have one amazing husband! Thanks hun for an amazing 3 years! I can't wait for many more to come! We didn't do a ton for our anniversary because we had to put in our yard and we have a baby coming, but it was still a great one. We got to sleep in, go to my doctor's appointment, and then Nick went to work. Later that night we went to dinner at Outback Steakhouse and then went to Inception. It was really nice to be able to spend an evening with my hubby. (Don't mind Haggered Kelsey.... Apparantly I was a little worn out...)

That's it! I'm sure my next post won't be until we have a sweet little boy to brag about. I guess we'll just have to see! Have a great week!
4 comments:
happy 3rd anniversary!! :) sorry that you're not dialated yet-i was at a 2 and no contractions, no nothing! so don't get your hopes up! :) I'm voting for the name McKoy. it's a cute name! :)
Yuk hated that! Ha, you just wait til you water breaks! Oh the joys of birth. Happy Anniversary! Miss and love you guys.
Congrats on the anniversary! I like Tripp the best, myself. We have a friend who has a little boy they call Tripp (bc he is the third male in the family with the same name) and I think it is adorable. Anyway, here is my advice and I SO hope you take it! Lol. Please, please, please don't let them induce you. First time moms who go in to be induced have a 50% C-Section rate. You don't want to have to recover from surgery if you can avoid it. Your body will go when it is ready and your birth will be better for it! Anyway, that is my advice and I hope that it all goes great for you! :)
Hey its Derron... I like Tripp
Post a Comment