Well folks, as you probably figured out, there's still no baby... BUMMER, i know. We are currently in the middle of a waiting game and it sucks. I went to the doctor again yesterday because I am officially overdue and I'm still not progressing... My cervix is ready to go, but I'm not dialated at all. So, baby's ready, mom isn't... my body is not wanting to cooperate. The doctor will only let me go one week over my due date so I will be getting induced this coming Monday. I was really trying to avoid getting induced because my sisters have to get induced and their labors are INCREDIBLY long. But, at least now I know there's an end in sight and I get to see my sweet baby soon. I'll update again soon. Hopefully it will be a baby post! Wish us luck! (We're gonna need it!)
3 comments:
kels i'm so sorry! i was only 2 days overdue and i was...pissed!!! :) if i wasn't induced i probably would have gone a week over too! but i was stubborn and selfish and wanted him here so i was induced the following sunday after my due date....being induced is not that bad-the labor is long but it's not bad....i was in labor for about 19 hours and i was asleep for most of it! so don't worry! you'll do great! :) good luck and i hope baby decides to come soon!! :) take care!
Yes and end date! Good thing is you don't have to worry about your water breaking in public! Remember no matter how miserable you may be during labor, savory every moment. You really are part of a miracle! Wish we were there!
Grandma just texted me.... Yeah!
Post a Comment