Saturday, October 2, 2010

Newborn Pictures

OK... So, I know I'm a little behind, but I had to post about this. They're just too adorable to NOT post them! When Makoy was 4 days old, we got some newborn pictures taken. It was a lot of work, but TOTALLY worth every second! We just love him and think he's the CUTEST little boy ever! Here are a few of my favorites. I hope you enjoy these as much as we have!

I thought they turned out really cute!

Pictures taken by Caralee Case.

caraleephotography.blogspot.com

10 comments:

Unknown said...

KELS!!! Totally the cutest boy i have ever seen!!... So i know my little girl isnt born yet but.... looks like a good match !!! hahaha For real though they are so so cute I hope things are going well !!! Love ya !!!

Kurt and Julie said...

Oh my goodness! Kurt and I love the pics! Super super cute!

Taunya Spaulding said...

oh!! they are so cute!! :) hope all is going well-i'll call ya soon so i can come see you and your little guy! :)

Christiansen 6 said...

Kelsey, your baby is adorable!! Congratulations on becoming a mom! It is the greatest (and the toughest) thing in the world. I think I saw you right before you had your baby at the Doctor's office. I wasn't sure if it was you and I didn't say anything. We are having #3 in Feb so I was there for an appt. as well. Were you going to Dr. Leavitt? Well good luck and enjoy every minute with your sweet little guy!

Annie Elizabeth Dodd said...

kelsey, he is the most beautiful thing i've ever seen in my life. no exaggerations. you are beautiful and you have a beautiful family and i think i might be crying right now. :) i love you!

Annie

Hailey said...

ADORABLE... love that hair too!

Madison said...

Kels... look at how handsome and darling your little man is!! Oh i cant wait to have ours here. I want to hear all about the delivery expirence. How is Idaho treating you guys?!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! They turned out so amazing. He is such a sweet little blessing. Congrats!

Stacey said...

He is simply perfect. Just down right adorable. Can't wait to see more of that little face!

Anonymous said...

Kels,

SO incredibly cute!!! You have a beautiful baby boy. CONGRATULATIONS to both you and Nick. :)