Saturday, June 18, 2011

Mak Attack

Before I start my brag fest, I just wanted to remind everybody that I am going private. I'll probably switch at the end of June so if you haven't left your email address already, please do so I can send you an invite!
OK, It's been awhile since I've posted anything about our little Mak Attack! He is getting so big so fast and I'm not sure I'm lovin' it. He is army crawling like crazy and crawls for real when he's on carpet. (Which kind of sucks because our entire house is hardwood.....) He likes to pull himself up next to things and stand there. He has 6 teeth. He is in the 69th percentile in height and 65th in weight. He is a BIG boy! We have been letting Makoy "cry it out" for about a week now and he is doing so so awesome. He sleeps from about 9 p.m. to 8:30 a.m. It's AWESOME! He is super busy and loves to play play play. His favorite thing right now is Nick. We love him so so much!
By the way, I am entering Makoy in the Next Gerber Baby photo contest. I'll let everyone know when. I would really really appreciate it if you would go and vote for him and tell all of your friends to vote for him too. You can vote the entire month of July. THANKS!

5 comments:

Becki R said...

He is SO handsome! What a sweetie! Send me an invite to your blog please-- beckitabonita@gmail.com

Taunya Spaulding said...

so cute! i am in love with that picture!!! :) he is getting so big! they just grow up way too fast!

DaNae Barnard said...

He looks just like a gerber baby!!! I hope you win! MAke sure and let us know when and we will vote for sure! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

He is truly a handsome boy! That's exciting you are entering him in a photo contest. He will win for sure! I would love to still follow your blog and keep in touch :)
tanya_hokanson@hotmail.com

p.s. how exactly do you make your blog private? I have been wanting to do this for awhile too.

Hailey said...

I am dying over this pic!! HE is seriously so dang cute! I was once going to go private too, but i decided not too since i have lots of family who like to get on a look every now and then, instead i just found out how to tweak my settings so my blog wouldn't pop up in a google search or anything like that... anyways please add us jnhrandall22@yahoo.com