Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What We've Been Up To Lately....

I don't know about your summers, but our summers are SOOOO busy! I feel like we're never home! Here are a few pics to sum up what we've been up to lately.
Dev's probably going to kill me for putting this pic on here, but I love it. Her and her boys came to our house the other day to play. We love it when the Jensen's come to play!

Mak has gotten so big and has outgrown all of his blankets. So I decided to make him a couple of new ones. This is one of them. I thought it turned out pretty darn cute.

I love this picture. One day while we were eating dinner, Makoy was just staring at me and opening and closing his mouth like a little bird! I decided this would be a good idea. He loves corn on the cob! Now every time I cook it, I have to make one just for him.

Nick and Makoy watching the fireworks. He loved them! He just stared and stared.

This is where Makoy hangs out every day while I get ready. Haha Love him!

This was one day while me and Mak were hanging out at home. He found Nick's Super Soaker and couldn't get enough. He loves guns, just like his dad.
Playing golf at the Country Club. Makoy LOVES to sit by the hole and get the balls.


Nick's golf tournaments. Can't call it summer without lots of golf!
(This one was last weekend. His mom Caddied for him for 3 DAYS!)

There has definitely been a lot more going on, but this is all I have time to post right now!
Hope all of your summer's are as great as ours!

3 comments:

DaNae Barnard said...

Love the pics and the update!! Love ya! Can't wait to see you guys sometime, hopefully soon!!

devrie said...

aw, cute! what a fun little turk-head. (and i don't mind the pic because i don't look like an idgit)

Taunya Spaulding said...

oh my gosh! he is getting so big! he's so cute!! sounds like a busy summer! one of these days when it's not so busy, we should do something!! :)