So, right now Makoy is at the get-into-everything stage. It's great......... (Can you sense the sarcasm?) Don't get me wrong. I love to see him explore and learn new things all the time, but it gets a little tiring after I've cleaned up the movies (or pots and pans or tupperware or anything else you can imagine) 67 times a day! I felt like I had it under control when I rubber-banded every cabinet shut. Then he grew and he is now tall enough to reach the top of the entertainment center and dresser. I have a few decorations on my entertainment center that are meant to be out of reach for little Makster. Let me set up the scenario. Makoy's toy basket is right next to the entertainment center and he figured out that if he climbs inside of it, on top of all his toys, he can reach the so-called out-of-reach decorations. Well, I thought I'd put an end to that real fast by moving his toy basket. Next thing I know, he's climbed on top of his Bumbo... GREAT! So, I just moved that too. I was in the kitchen doing dishes and heard a crash in the living room. I look over to see that he has moved his Bumbo back over to the entertainment center and is pulling decorations off of it! So, now he pushes his Bumbo around, climbs on top, and gets into whatever his little heart desires... GREAT! I think it's a little too early to be out-smarting the momma......
3 comments:
Bahaha! Oh funny little man. I love it! I agree, its so fun watching them figure things out and learn, but it gets exhausting! Good luck. Can't wait for more stories!st
ha ha! get used to it cuz they don't grow out of it! :) just wait til he's old enough to pull open the drawers with all the knives and stuff.....
What a smartie!!! How cute!!!! Time to re-baby proof your house. You might as well put away the cute stuff. Good luck. What a doll.
Post a Comment