Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Bodies.......

Last night Nick was out of town and I was home alone. My sister, Shalay, called and invited me to go to the Bodies Exhibit at the Museum of Idaho Falls. I was SO excited to go! (Ok, maybe a little nervous, but excited) It was AWESOME! I didn't think it was gross at all. It was actually really interesting. I learned a lot about our bodies that I never knew. They display every part of the body from the muscles to blood vessels to organs. They even had a section that showed how babies are developed inside the womb. I'll admit, I couldn't go in. Me and Shalay were pretty nervous but when Dan (her husband) came out and said it wasn't bad, we decided to give it a try. We walked in and saw the first fetus and I turned around and hauled butt outta there! I couldn't handle it. Maybe I'm a wimp. Anyways, for all of you that live in the Idaho Falls area, I strongly recommend going! It's awesome! Thanks Shalay and Dan for the invite!

3 comments:

DaNae Barnard said...

Lucky! Kevin and I are going for sure before it is over! I cannot wait. I've always wanted to go to that!

Taunya Spaulding said...

i've been wanting to see that exhibit!! I'm not sure I'd be able to look at the "Fetus" one though!! :) glad you had fun! Wanna get together soon???

Justin and Kenzie Taylor said...

I want to go so bad!!! How fuN!