Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Rumors Are True...

Yes people, they are! I'm PREGNANT! I can't even believe it! It's a little weird but me and Nick are SO excited! I'm due September 6th and can't wait! I don't have a lot to tell you right now other than that, so I'll keep ya updated! And I tried getting a picture of our first ultrasound on here, but I can't figure it out. Don't worry, I'll keep working on it! Sorry...
More updates on the way!
LOVE YOU ALL!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

wooooohooooo I am so excited for you guys !!! you are going to be the best parents EVER !!!!

Stacey said...

I was wondering when you were going to tell everyone! I am so excited, I can't wait to meet little Baby Higham! He or she is going to be adorable!

Anonymous said...

I knew this day would come!!! Congrats to you both. Becoming a parent is one of the hardest and most rewarding things that will ever happen to you! Its so fun to be a mommy!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! That is very exciting. Can't wait for more updates!

devrie said...

ya you better update! ha ha so excited for you to have a baby but mostly excited to see you be an amazing mom. love you, sista.

Nick and Emily said...

Congrats! That is every exciting for you both!

Taunya Spaulding said...

congrats!! i'm so excited for you and nick! i can't wait to find out what you're having!! hope your feeling ok! miss ya!

Hailey said...

How exciting! You will be a great mom. Congrats!

Unknown said...

Does this mean the rest of us can talk about it now. I can't wait to start shopping for the baby. Oh wait I already started. We are so excited for you. CONGRATS!! Love you both.

The Searles said...

Congratulations!! We are so happy for you. We need to get together soon:)

Christiansen 6 said...

Kelsey, I saw you leave a message on one of my posts about the Bountiful Baskets. Go to www.boutifulbaskets.org and register with a username and passowrd. Then every other week on Mondays at noon you can log on and order a basket. You will have to pick it up on Saturday and the location depends on which one you choose. If you need more information email me and I can give you my number. Congrats on the upcoming baby!! Motherhood will change your life!

Christiansen 6 said...

Sorry I had a typo I missed. That is www.bountifulbaskets.org

Derek and Laressa Hanni said...

That's awesome.. Babies are so so so much fun, especially when they are your own!!!